Towards Safer Therapies
In the heart of the science and business location Heidelberg, GeneWerk GmbH has found ideal conditions for steady growth. For six years, the company with its experienced and motivated staff has been offering NGS-based molecular biological analysis services, especially for companies in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and biotechnology industries. The aim is to advance the development of innovative therapies such as gene and immunotherapies through comprehensive safety analyses. Safe and effective therapies are thus within reach for many diseases.
With the help of the investor Ampersand Capital Partners, GeneWerk will push ahead with its expansion in the USA in order to better serve the rapidly growing American market.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join a great team as soon as possible in Heidelberg:
Spectrum of Tasks:
- Our service is based on molecular analysis of DNA and RNA combined with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). Our global customers are pharmaceutical companies that value the highest quality standards. The tasks as part of the routine lab in detail are:
Perform mainly PCR-base molecular biology analyses for various client projects under GCP/GLP/GCLP;
- Participate in implementation of new assays and in validation experiments;
- Assist in setting up documents for the area of quality assurance in the laboratory and Good Documentation Practice (GDP);
- Independent electronic documentation of processes and work steps according to our quality management standards.
- Completed scientific-technical vocational training as MTA, BTA, biology laboratory assistant (m/f/d) or comparable qualification;
- Skills in performing molecular biological work such as PCR, gel electrophoresis, isolation and purification of nucleic acids;
- Hands-on bench experience with library preparation and/or DNA/RNA sequencing desired;
- Willingness to work according to quality management standards;
- Industry and GLP/GCP experience desirable;
- Knowledge in bioanalytical assay development and validation will be a plus;
- Enjoy working independently and responsibly as part of a team;
- Good knowledge of English for working in an international team / with international customers.
What We Offer (i.a.):
- Competitive salary;
- 30 days annual vacation;
- Flat hierarchies;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Open-minded and friendly team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Job ticket possibility;
- Professional and personal development opportunities;
- Company pension opportunities;
- Work on and with state-of-the-art equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application.
We are also happy to answer questions on the phone: +49 6221 42790-13 | Contact Person: Luisa Wassermann, Management Assistant