Towards Safer Therapies
In the heart of the science and business location Heidelberg, GeneWerk GmbH has found ideal conditions for steady growth. For six years, the company with its experienced and motivated staff has been offering NGS-based molecular biological analysis services, especially for companies in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and biotechnology industries.
The aim is to advance the development of innovative therapies such as gene and immunotherapies through comprehensive safety analyses. Safe and effective therapies are thus within reach for many diseases.
With the help of the investor Ampersand Capital Partners, GeneWerk will push ahead with its expansion in the USA in order to better serve the rapidly growing American market.
We are looking for a new team member willing to take responsibility for challenging business tasks and to celebrate the success with our great team when we are moving our business to the next level:
- Independent processing of customer projects according to GCP/GLP/GCLP principles;
- Preparation of project plans, coordination of molecular biological analyses, data analyses, interpretation of results, preparation of
- Interaction with our worldwide customers;
- Support in setting up documents for Good Clinical and Laboratory Practice (GCLP);
- Independent electronic documentation of processes and work steps according to our quality management standards.
- Successfully completed scientific-technical master’s degree in the life science field (e.g. biology / biochemistry / molecular medicine)
or comparable qualification;
- High flexibility and willingness to get involved in various projects;
- Scientific background in field of Gene Therapy and/or basic knowledge of bioinformatics for NGS data analysis is advantageous;
- Willingness to work according to quality management standards;
- Industry and GLP/GCP experience is advantageous;
- Pleasure in independent and responsible work in a team;
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Very good English skills for working in an international team and with international customers.
What We Offer (i.a.):
- Competitive salary;
- 30 days annual vacation;
- Flat hierarchies;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Open-minded and friendly team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Job ticket possibility;
- Professional and personal development opportunities;
- Company pension opportunities;
- Work on and with state-of-the-art equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application.
We are also happy to answer questions on the phone: +49 6221 42790-13 | Contact Person: Luisa Wassermann, Management Assistant