Towards Safer Therapies
In the heart of the science and business location Heidelberg, GeneWerk GmbH has found ideal conditions for steady growth. For six years, the company with its experienced and motivated staff has been offering NGS-based molecular biological analysis services, especially for companies in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and biotechnology industries.
The aim is to advance the development of innovative therapies such as gene and immunotherapies through comprehensive safety analyses. Safe and effective therapies are thus
within reach for many diseases.
With the help of the investor Ampersand Capital Partners, GeneWerk will push ahead with its expansion in the USA in order to better serve the rapidly growing American market.
We are looking for a new team member to join a great team as soon as possible in Heidelberg:
Spectrum of Tasks
- Planning, management and execution of scientific projects for customers or internal developments, including the coordination of molecular analyses, data analyses, interpretation of results, and preparation of reports.
- Plan detailed executable experimental processes according to specific needs.
- Lead, coordinate, and supervise laboratory members to complete experiments. Eagerness and ability to execute experiments if eventually required.
- Identify project barriers, generate solutions and, when applicable, track and communicate deviations or corrective actions.
- Proactively contribute to the development of new technologies and to their implementation within the routine laboratory.
- Collaborate in planning and elaboration of processes and documents associated to GxP compliance.
- Maintain and revise project documentation according to our quality management standards.
- Establish effective communication with worldwide customers and company stakeholders.
- Scientific-technical master’s degree in life sciences or related field. Previous research or industry experience in any of the following fields is advantageous: bioanalytical assay development, method qualification or validation, NGS-based techniques.
- Flexibility with strong time management and prioritization skills to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Pro-active and can-do attitude with eagerness to grow within an expanding program.
- Team player with pleasure for independent and responsible work.
- Critical thinking and excellent analytical skills to support laboratory troubleshooting.
- High commitment to quality and willingness to work according to the existing quality standards.
- Flexibility to work across different time zones with strong communication and English skills for working in an international environment.
- A collaborative, professional and motivating working environment in a dynamically growing life science company;
- Fixed salary; company pension opportunities;
- Flexible working environment (working via home office possible);
- Expanding quality department and the ability to help shape the future program;
- Professional and personal development opportunities;
- Pleasant working atmosphere within our international team.
GeneWerk GmbH, Im Neuenheimer Feld 582,
69120 Heidelberg, Germany | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application.
We are also happy to answer questions on the phone: +49 6221 42790-13 | Contact Person: Luisa Wassermann, Management Assistant